Surf Beach Road, Cape Paterson, Vic, Australia
Description: The Cape Paterson Surf Life Saving Club is a family club that focuses on providing the public with an outstanding volunteer lifesaving service. The Club was established in 1960 to provide a surf rescue service for the users of Cape Paterson's First Surf Beach. Patroling the First Surf Beach the club is situated next to the Bunurong Marine National Park. Cape Paterson is the gateway to the golden beaches along the bass coast region.
- Cape Paterson Surf Life Saving Club patrol between the 1st December and Easter Monday every weekend and on public holidays.
- Lifesavers are only on duty when the red and yellow flags are displayed. Remember to always swim between the flags
- For patrol information visit www.capepatersonslsc.org/
- For more information on lifesaving Victoria visit www.lifesavingvictoria.com.au
- Rock fishermen are advised to exercise extreme caution. Download the rock fishing safety brochure (multiple languages)
- For multilingual information on rips and beach safety visit https://beachsafe.org.au/surf-safety/multilingual