Red Rocks Road to Anderson Road, Cowes
Description: Anderson Road to Red Rocks beaches are popluar with families due to the low waves and stunning coastal views of French Island and the Mornington Peninsula. Popular beach activities include sailing, swimming, beach games, paddle boarding, jet skiing, fishing, boating or exploring the red rocks at low tide. Anderson Road beach is also home to a jetty and the boat ramp and boat hire facilities. For beach conditions and safety click here.
- Popular beaches for swimming, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, beach walks, jet skiing, fishing and beach games. Boat hire (no License Required), paddle boats, kayaks, beach chairs, shelters, towels, snorkelling gear and surfmats are available from the Anderson Road Beach store.
- Amenities – Toilets are available at Anderson Road and Penguin Avenue ( no disabled facilities)
- Parking – Gravel car parks
- Food - Available at Anderson Road store, offering food, hot and cold drinks, bait, sunscreen, ice and fishing licences
- Access - Via Paths and stairs, not suitable for wheelchairs
- This beach is not patrolled by Lifesavers
- For more information visit www.lifesavingvictoria.com.au
- Rock fishermen are advised to exercise extreme caution. Download the rock fishing safety brochure (multiple languages)
- For multilingual information on rips and beach safety visit https://beachsafe.org.au/surf-safety/multilingual