Phillip Island Tourist Road, Surf Beach, Victoria
Description: Forrest Caves is located in Surf Beach along the Phillip Island Tourist Road. This sandy beach is famous for its rock caves, which are only accessible on low tide. Large waves are common with strong rips and currents also present. This beach is not patrolled by lifesavers. For beach conditions and safety click here.
- Popular beaches for beach walkers, surfing and fishermen.
- Amenities – Toilets are located in the car park
- Parking – Gravel car parking is available
- Food – The nearest shops can be found at Cape Woolamai or San Remo
- This beach can have strong rips and currents and is not patrolled by lifesavers
- For more information visit www.lifesavingvictoria.com.au
- Rock fishermen are advised to exercise extreme caution. Download the rock fishing safety brochure (multiple languages)
- For multilingual information on rips and beach safety visit https://beachsafe.org.au/surf-safety/multilingual
Photo Credit: Phillip Island. Visions of Victoria