Description: Shared pathway with access to foreshore between Cuttriss Street and Ayr Creek bridge. Views of Anderson Inlet and Point Smythe from several vantage points. Path runs through Wyeth McNamara (Rainbow) Park children’s playground and picnic area with four exersites along the walk. An access ramp connects the walk to the beach at Rotary Centennial Park.
Location: Cuttriss Street, Inverloch
Length and approximate time to complete:
- Length/Time - 5kms return / 1½ hours walking return
- Difficulty - Easy, reasonably flat, moderate rise near Wyeth-McNamara (Rainbow) park
- Track surface - Concrete
- Parking - Car parks (sealed) in Ramsey Boulevard at Rotary Centennial Park, Wyeth McNamara ( Rainbow) Park and on The Esplanade at Inverloch Jetty car park and next to the Angling Club.
- Designated Accessible Parking - Yes at all car parks listed above
- Toilets - Car park, Bunurong Environment Centre, Ramsey Boulevard; Rotary Centennial Park, Ramsay Boulevard; Inverloch Jetty, The Esplanade.
- Designated Accessible Toilets - Yes at all toilets listed above
- Wheelchairs - Suitable
- Prams - Yes
- Bicycles - Yes
- Dogs - Yes, on a lead
- Picnic Table/BBQ - Yes at Rotary Centennial Park, Wyeth McNamara (Rainbow) Park, The Glade and Inverloch Jetty.