Surf Parade, Inverloch, Victoria.
Description: Inverloch Surf Beach is a narrow beach but is fronted by extensive intertidal sand flats and shoals, including some areas of rock flats. A low energy, sandy shore runs along the front of the town, with the beach facing south-east into the mouth of the inlet. Three crenulate beaches lie along the town foreshore, all backed by a foreshore reserve. These three beaches usually have calm water conditions; however beware of the deep tidal channel, particularly off the inner two beaches, and the strong tidal flows in the channel.
- This beach is patrolled by the Inverloch Surf Lifesaving Club during peak periods.
- Amenities- Toilets, change facilities and cold water showers
- Parking- Car parking available
- Food- Cafes, restaurants and supermarkets are available close by in the in the township of Inverloch
- This beach may have strong rips and currents and may not patrolled by Lifesavers. For more information visit www.lifesavingvictoria.com.au
- Rock fishermen are advised to exercise extreme caution. Download the rock fishing safety brochure (multiple languages)
- For multilingual information on rips and beach safety visit https://beachsafe.org.au/surf-safety/multilingual