163 Surf Parade, Inverloch, Victoria
Description: The Club is a volunteer organisation which provides beach patrol and rescue services, first aid and lifesaving education and training at Inverloch Surf Beach. The Club's mission is to provide a safe beach environment for the community at the Inverloch Surf Beach through the provision of an effective volunteer patrolling service. They also strive to offer members a supportive and team orientated club culture that encourages personal development and friendship.
- Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club patrol the Surf Beach between December and Easter each year
- Lifesavers are only on duty when the red and yellow flags are displayed. Remember to always swim between the flags
- For patrol information visit www.islsc.org.au/
- For more information on lifesaving Victoria visit www.lifesavingvictoria.com.au
- For multilingual information on rips and beach safety visit https://beachsafe.org.au/surf-safety/multilingual