16 A'Beckett Street, Inverloch, Victoria
Open 7 Days from 9.00am - 5.00pm (excluding Christmas Day and Good Friday).
Our experienced staff and volunteers can assist with all your visitor enquiries, accommodation, touring and ticketing needs throughout Bass Coast and Phillip Island.
We offer a free accommodation booking service with a range of accommodation to choose from. We have inspected and know the properties and can suggest options to match what you are looking for. So why not let us do the work for you!
Activities, Attractions and Tickets
With many activities and attractions around Bass Coast and Phillip Island, our staff and volunteers can assist yo uwith tickets, maps and advice on touring options so that you can plan your ideal holiday. It's a good idea to purchase tickets early in summer as tours and attractions do sell out. You can also purchase all your Phillip Island attraction tickets at Inverloch Visitor Information Centre.
Special events, festivals and markets are regularly on in Bass Coast. See out events board in our Centre for upcoming event information or plan ahead and visit our online Events Calendar for all the details.
Pick up a memento of your trip! We stock a small range of souvenirs, toys, gifts and postcards.
- Fax and photocopying
- Assistance to new residents with information and contacts
- Inverloch Community Hub multi purpose venue for hire including: community hall, kitchen, meetng rooms, exhibition space and sports stadium
- Public toilets (including easy access and baby change facilities)
- Meeting room can be utilised as a prayer room (when available)
- Car parking
- Bicycle rack
- After hours information and map (located on our window)
- Library with computer terminals and free WIFI (during opening hours only)