2-4 Forrest Avenue, Newhaven
Description : During the self guided walk of Newhaven you will discover Phillip Island heritage sites including the old suspension bridge, St Pauls boys home, orignal site of the post office and much more.
Location and Entrance: Starting point is at the Richard Grayden Memorial Reserve, 2-4 Forrest Avenue, Newhaven.
Length and approximate time to complete:
Length/Time: 3.5km one way / 1½ hours
- Difficulty - Easy with made pathways
- Toilets - Richard Grayden Memorial Reserve and Newhaven Jetty
- Designated Accessible Toilets - Yes
- Parking - Richard Grayden Memorial Reserve
- Designated Accessible Parking - No
- Wheelchairs - Suitable
- Prams -Yes
- Bicycles - Yes
- Dogs - Yes
Brochure: Click here to download a brochure or stop at the Phillip Island or Cowes Information Centre for a free copy.