56 Church St, Cowes, Victoria, Australia
Location: The Phillip Island Community & Learning Centre is located in Church street, just behind the Council offices.
Description: The Centre is affectionately known as PICAL and is a not for profit community-based organisation providing recreational, educational, and some welfare services to reflect the needs of all age groups of Phillip Island and surrounds.
- Adult Education Courses
- Computer and Business Skills Classes
- Health and Wellbeing classes
- Leisure and Lifestyle Workshops
- Workplace Training Courses
- U3A Membership
- Free Public Internet Access
- Cowes Centrelink and Medicare Access Point Agency
- Community Garden
- Operate the Cowes Night Market
- Emergency food relief pantry
Educational Classes: Click here for details.