1 Veterans Drive, Newhaven, Victoria
Location: Phillip Island Helicopters is situated in Newhaven just off the main road next to the National Vietnam Veterans Museum.
Description: See magnificent Phillip Island from the air with Phillip Island Helicopters. Fly in comfort aboard our modern fleet of helicopters. See Cape Woolamai, Seal Rocks, the Australian Grand Prix circuit, Summerlands Bay (home of the Penguin Parade) and miles of gorgeous coastline. There are also flights that venture further afield to Inverloch, Wonthaggi and the Mornington Peninsula.
- Flight 1 - Cape Woolamai OR Grand Prix Circuit
- Flight 2 - Rhyll, Cowes and Grand Prix Circuit
- Flight 3 - Seal Rocks, Penguins and Grand Prix Circuit
- Flight 4 - Cowes, Seal Rocks, Penguins and Grand Prix Circuit
- Flight 5 - Fly around the whole of Phillip Island
- Flight 6 - Kilcunda, Wonthaggi and Inverloch
- Flight 7 - Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island
- Minimum 2 passengers
Availability & Prices: Click here for prices.
Trading Hours: Call 1300 366 422 for details.