1 Veterans Drive, Newhaven, Victoria
Location: Phillip Island Helicopters are situated in Newhaven just off the main road next to the National Vietnam Veterans Museum.
Description: See magnificent Phillip Island from the air with Phillip Island Helicopters. Fly in comfort aboard our modern fleet of helicopters. See Cape Woolamai, Seal Rocks, the Australian Grand Prix track, Summerland Bay (home of the Penguin Parade) and miles of gorgeous coastline or venture further afield to the Mornington Peninsula.
- Flight 1 - Cape Woolamai, San Remo, Newhaven and Churchill Island
- Flight 2 - Beach and Coast, Phillip Island GP track
- Flight 3 - Coastal, Phillip Island GP track, Penguin Parade, Seal Rock
- Flight 4 - Coastal, Cowes, Beach, Red Rocks, Nobbies, Seal Rock
- Flight 5 - Coastal, Cowes, Beach, Red Rocks, Nobbies, Seal Rock
- Flight 6 - Cape Woolamai, Punchbowl, Kilcunda, wind turbines, Desal Plant and San Remo
- Flight 7 - Rhyll, Cowes over to Mornington Peninsula.
- Minimum 2 passengers
Availability & Prices: Click here for prices.
Trading Hours: Call 1300 366 422 for details.