Pyramid Rock Road, Phillip Island, Victoria.
Description: This walk starts near Pyramid Rock, one of Phillip Island’s southern most points and proceeds along the coast to Berry’s Beach Road. Boardwalks take you to viewing platforms that allow you to enjoy this stunning coast.
Location and Entrance: Walk starts from the car park at the southern end of Pyramid Rock Road.
Length and approximate time to complete:
- Length - 5km return / 2 hours walking return
- Difficulty - Moderate
- Surface- Gravel, grass and boardwalks with steps
- Parking - Yes, Pyramid Rock Road (gravel) and Berry’s Beach Road (sealed)
- Designated Accessible Parking - Yes
- Toilets - Yes, at Pyramid Rock Road and Berry’s Beach car parks
- Designated Accessible Toilets - Yes
- Wheelchairs - Unsuitable
- Prams -No
- Bicycles - No
- Dogs - No
- Picnic table/BBQ - Seating only