Beach Road Rhyll
Description: Rhyll beach is popular with families due to the low waves and scenic outlook. The beach is suitable for activities including sailing, kayaking, swimming, beach games, fishing and boating. The beach is sandy at high tide and has mud flats during low tide, Rhyll is also home to a jetty, boat ramp, fishing club and yacht club. For beach conditions and safety click here.
- Popular beach for swimming, sailing, kayaking, beach walks, fishing and beach games. Boat hire (no License Required) is available from the local marine shop.
- Amenities – Toilets (including a designated accessible toilet)
- Parking – sealed car parks, disabled car parking spaces available
- Food - Available at the local tavern, restaurants, cafes and the general store offers food, hot and cold drinks, bait, sunscreen, ice and fishing licences.
- BBQ - barbecue and picnic facilities are also available
- Access - Path along beachfront and the Jetty are suitable for wheelchairs
- This beach is not patrolled by Lifesavers
- For more information visit www.lifesavingvictoria.com.au
- Rock fishermen are advised to exercise extreme caution. Download the rock fishing safety brochure (multiple languages)
- For multilingual information on rips and beach safety visit https://beachsafe.org.au/surf-safety/multilingual