The Esplanade, Sunderland Bay, Victoria 3922
Description: A popular beach for fishing and rock pool rambling, Sunderland Bay is a low wave beach with an extensive rock platform on low tide. This beach is not patrolled by lifesavers. For beach conditions and safety click here.
- Popular beaches for bathers, beach walkers and fisherman.
- Amenities – There is no toilets within the area.
- Parking – Gravel car parking is available along the Esplanade and corner of Foam Street
- Food – The nearest shops are found in Smiths Beach or Cowes.
- This beach can have strong rips and currents and is not patrolled by lifesavers
- For more information visit www.lifesavingvictoria.com.au
- Rock fishermen are advised to exercise extreme caution. Download the rock fishing safety brochure (multiple languages)
- For multilingual information on rips and beach safety visit https://beachsafe.org.au/surf-safety/multilingual