Ventnor Road, Phillip Island, Victoria.
Description: This freshwater lake, situated just before the Penguin Parade entrance, is a significant site for the Bunurong Aboriginal people. It provides great bird watching from the bird hides near the lake’s edge.
Location and Entrance: Swan Lake information shelter on Ventnor Road just before the Penguin Parade entrance.
Length and approximate time to complete:
- Length/Time - 1.3km return / 20 minutes walking return
- Difficulty - Easy, there is a slight undulation from the car park before it joins the boardwalk and sections of the track may have overgrown vegetation
- Parking - Car park (gravel)
- Designated Accessible Parking - No
- Toilets - No
- Wheelchairs – Suitable
- Prams -Yes
- Bicycles - Yes
- Dogs - No
- Picnic table/BBQ - Picnic table only