1320 Ventnor Road, Summerlands, Phillip Island
Description: The Nobbies walk at the western tip of Phillip Island offers spectacular views along Phillip Island’s southern coast. Wander along the boardwalks to the blow hole and through the breeding colonies of sea birds including the Little Penguins and Silver Gulls.
Location and Entrance: The walk can be accessed from the car park.
Length and approximate time to complete:
- Length/Time – 800metres return / 20 minutes walking return
- Difficulty - Easy, reasonably flat timber boardwalk around the headland however the lower section has steps
- Parking - Nobbies Centre car park (sealed)
- Designated Accessible Parking - Yes
- Toilets - Yes, at the Nobbies Centre
- Designated Accessible Toilets - Yes
- Wheelchairs - Suitable for approx 800m of timber boardwalk in the upper level (note: there are steps in the lower section of the boardwalk).
- Prams - Yes
- Bicycles - No
- Dogs - No
- Picnic table/BBQ - Seating only