64 Pier Road, Inverloch, Victoria, 3996
Description: This bushland walk includes features of the original woodland and low-lying swamp paperbark thickets, which once covered the land where Inverloch now stands. This is a marked nature walk and the South Gippsland Conservation Society pamphlet (available at your local Visitor Information Centre) corresponds to the pegs along the track to provide information on flora and fauna.
Location: Inverloch-Venus Bay Road, Cuttriss Street, or Pier Road, Inverloch
Length and approx time to complete:
- Length/Time - Loop 2km / 30 minutes walking
- Difficulty - Easy
- Track surface - Dirt, grass
- Parking - Car park (unsealed) Inverloch-Venus Bay Road and street parking (sealed) in Cuttriss Street and Pier Road.
- Designated Accessible Parking - No
- Toilets - No
- Prams - Yes, some parts of walk would be suitable but not all
- Bicycles - No
- Dogs - Yes, on a lead
- Picnic table/BBQ - Seating only