Bass Coast Agricultural Show
Come along and enjoy a country agricultural show! Show highlights...
From 9.00am, the Special Performance Entertainment Arena will be jam packed with activities and entertainment including stunt motorbikes, Bass Coast Pickers, working kelpies with ducks and sheep, dog scramble/obedience/frisbee and show ponies.
Highlights around the grounds include:
- Full equestrian arena
- Wood chop arena
- Angie Polglaze - chainsaw artist
- Barn Buddy Animal Nursery
- Harry Ferguson tractor club hay baling the old fashioned way
- Vintage and classic cars and the Wonthaggi Ute Show
- Avenue of Agriculture - diverse salute to all things agricultural including beef cattle, various stalls and educational displays
- Poultry exhibition, clydesdales, alpacas and pigs
- Sheep and shearing
- Red Tent Music - live music & signing including the Wonthaggi Citizens Band and Bass Coast Pickers
- Displays from commercial sponsors and community groups
- SES Road Rescue demo, CFA, and the Victoria Police Blue Ribbon Foundation
- Snakes and reptiles, stilt walker, circus workshop and clowns
- Creative Arts Exhibition
- Home produce and cookery exhibition
- Amateur photography exhibition
- Showman’s Guild Carnival with sideshows, show bags, rides
This year the show will include an amazing local producers food space marquee to showcase the fabulous produce available throughout Bass Coast and Southern Gippsland. Show patrons will have the opportunity to meet local producers and growers while tasting, trying and buying local produce. There will be individual stalls, cooking, food presentations and food photography demonstrations.
ATM machines are on site for your convenience.
When: Saturday 13 January 2018
Where: Wonthaggi Recreation Reserve
Time: Gates open 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Adults - $10.00
- Aged and disabled pensioners - $5.00 (card to be sighted, senior card holders not eligible)
- Children under 14 years - $5.00
- Children under 5 years - free.
- Group ticket (2 adults and 2 children under 14 years) - $25.00
Phone: 5672 3259 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.facebook.com/events/1895164560737744/?active_tab=about