Dancing With The Stars Astronomy
See stars and planets through astronomical telescopes. This session is presented by Mike Cleeland, Education Officer at Bunurong Coast Education.
Meet at the Bunurong Environment Centre at the corner of Ramsay Boulevard and the Esplanade in Inverloch 15 minutes before start time.
- Children 18 years of age or under must be accompanied by a supervising adult. This activity is suitable for school aged children and adults.
- Maximum groups of 30 people per session
- If it is cloudy, this activity will be cancelled and you will be refunded. This event may need to be cancelled if there are not enough bookings, the weather turns nasty or the presenter is unable to turn up.
- If this event is cancelled you will be provided a full refund. If you cancel your ticket you will be entitled to a full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the event.
- You will need to bring warm clothing, a torch and transport to viewing site (5kms)
When: Saturday 14 July 2018
Where: Bunurong Environment Centre, on the corner of The Esplanade and Ramsay Boulevard, Inverloch.
Time: 6.00pm - 7.30pm
Cost: $10.00 per person
Bookings essential: Click here to book online.
Please email BCE@sgcs.org.au if you have any questions.