Open Water Grey Medallion
Expressions of interest are now open for Life Saving Victoria's Open Water Grey Medallion Program. The program includes resuscitation and basic lifesaving skills. Running at Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club from mid-March and it will consist of five sessions across March and April.
Targeted at community members aged 55 years and over, we invite grandparents, retirees or those just wanting to learn a new skill. All abilities welcome! The program focuses on fun, learning new skills and meeting great people!
- Recognition of rips and other hazards
- Personal water safety knowledge
- How to assist others in danger and what to use
- Basic first aid knowledge
- CPR qualification
Program Dates and Times:
- Saturday 17 March 2018 - 10.00am-2.00pm
- Saturday 24 March 2018 - 10.00am-2.00pm
- Sunday 25 March 2018 - 10.00-4.00pm*
- Saturday 7 April 2018 - 10.00am-2.00pm
- Saturday 14 April 2018 - 10.00pm-2.00pm
Where: Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club
Cost: $150.00 inc. GST per participant. Cost includes all resources and processing. Payment will be required to be made prior to commencing the program.
Bookings: Expressions of interest forms can be completed online by clicking here or alternatively you can request a paper form by emailing or contacting Life Saving Victoria. Expression of Interest close Wednesday, 14 March 2018.
Phone: 03 9676 6945 | Email: email@example.com | Website: https://lsv.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Circular-205.02.18-Revised-Dates-Open-Water-Grey-Medallion-Inverloch-Program.pdf