Come and enjoy an expert presentation on the migratory whales of Southern Australia, and a coastal whale spotting drive.
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a supervising adult
- You will need to be SunSmart, wear sturdy shoes for walking, have appropriate clothing as it can be very hot or very cold and bring water
- Please advise the Education Officer of any special requirements prior to your session
- Maximum groups of 30 people per session
- Own transport from the Bunurong Education Centre in Inverloch to the whale watching site (approximately 5 km).
- This event may need to be cancelled if there are not enough bookings, the weather turns nasty or the presenter is unable to turn up.
- If this event is cancelled you will be provided a full refund. If you cancel your ticket you will be entitled to a full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the event.
When: Thursady 12 July 2018
Where: Meet at the Bunurong Environment Centre, at the corner of The Esplanade and Ramsay Boulevard, Inverloch.
Time: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Bookings essential: Click here to book online.
Please email BCE@sgcs.org.au if you have any questions.