Terms and Conditions
Bass Coast Visitor Information Centre Network (BCVICN)
BCVICN acts as the non-exclusive agent for the supply of goods and/or services for members (operators) of the Bass Coast Business and Tourism Association and Phillip Island Tourism and Business Association.
Privacy legislation governs the uses of your information and BCVICN strictly conforms to this.
Consequently we will:
- Only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected and for any other authorised use;
- Except when required for the purpose of a third party booking we will not disclose your personal information to a third party, and will take all necessary measures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure; and
- Ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to other institutions and authorities outside of the Bass Coast Visitor Information Centre Network and its associations except if required or authorised by law.
Bookings, Validity of Rates and Information
Prior to making bookings, it remains the responsibility of every customer to check the availability and price of accommodation, tours and services along with applicable terms and conditions of each business operator.
- Prices, details and services shown are subject to change without notice.
- BCVICN takes due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our internet site however; as individual operators supply this information we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies or mis-descriptions whether by inclusion or omission and whether negligent or otherwise.
Tours, Products and Services
Operators reserve the right to alter itineraries at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond their control. The Network acts solely as the agent for its members (operators) whose products and services it promotes and by making any booking or using this website.
- The user agrees that the BCVICN shall not be liable to any person in respect of such products, services or activities.
- Nor shall the BCVICN be liable for any loss, injury, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred by any person as the result of that person accessing this website and/or purchasing, participating in or undertaking any service or activity advertised, promoted on this website or booked with, through or by the BCVICN.
BookEasy™ Secure Payment Gateway is provided using SecurePay SecureBill Product. SecureBill uses high security levels, which are standard for internet banking.
If you have any concerns pleaseand we will be happy to do the transaction over the phone.