Bass Coast Visitor Information Centres Network provides a free service to our visitors, local residents and those new to the area. A network of three Visitor Information Centres are centrally located in Inverloch, Newhaven and Cowes.
Visit our accredited Centres with confidence that you will find:
- A friendly welcome
- Free information service
- Free information and booking services for accommodation, tours and tickets
- A range of local, regional and state wide brochures
- Maps and directional information
- Information on attractions, events, retail outlets and local services
- Information on road conditions and transport options
- Unbiased local knowledge on the area
- Souvenir and retail opportunities including products from local artists and producers
Our local staff and volunteers highlight attractions and activities to do while visiting the area, including, art and craft galleries, antique shops, local and events, , swimming, surfing, boating, and fishing.
Not forgetting that last minuteso you can stay longer in the region.
The Bass Coast Visitor Information Centre Network were awarded the Communication Access symbol byin June 2014 for achieving the .
Located on the corner of Thompson Avenue and Church Street, in the heart of Cowes on Phillip Island. Look for the blue and yellow "i" signs. Open 7 days 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Located in A'Beckett Street - the main street of Inverloch, you will find us in the Inverloch Community Hub. Look for the big blue and yellow "i" sign on our window. Open 7 days 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Located at the beginning of Phillip Island, look for the blue and yellow “i” signs as you head onto the Island, we are past the first round-a-bout on your left. Open 7 days 9.00am - 5.00pm.